Monday, January 11, 2010

Go Team!

I don't know if I mentioned this, but last fall the Team in Training photographers came to take pictures of our team. These are the pictures that go in the brochures and on all those annoying postcards you get in the mail :) As Ramon said, usually they go to California to shoot which is why everyone looks tan and happy, but this year they decided to go to New York City, so everyone would look white and pasty. They broke us into a million small groups to take the shots, and made us all wear our TNT shirts to practice.

Anyway, apparently everyone (excluding me) is getting these postcards in the mail to recruit for the San Diego marathon and I am in the group shot! Cool!

The winning shot! (It looks like I'm high fiving the guy next to me, but I'm not.)


They actually make you do crazy things like put your arms up so that you look happy

A group with Coach Wanda

Walking back to practice

No comments: