Friday, December 14, 2007

Shame on Me

No running lately. So no writing lately.
It has just been super crazy with moving and everything so I have not gotten my workouts in. I haven't even gone to the gym. Pttt.

It will be so nice when we move into our apartment and we only have to go down one floor to use the gym. Not only is it convenient, but it will be a good way to work out stress AND get away from each other for awhile. (Don't get me wrong...I LOVE Bill, but I'm sure we will get on each others nerves in our tiny little place since we can't space out as much as we are used to).

For now I am not worrying about not working out. I am counting all of my moving activities as part of that. We all know that doesn't count, but I don't need to stress about anything now.

What I AM angry about is that I haven't gotten a SINGLE issue of Runner's World yet!!!
I subscribed in October!
I'm sure it will be delayed even further when I give them my new address. Grrrr.

No comments: