Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pace Run

Last night I got home early because I had jury duty, and luckily, government employees' days end before my usual days end. So, with my extra couple of hours I decided to get a jump start on my evening workout.

I started with 45 minutes of intense sculpting/cardio, and then when Bill came home I was ready for our run.

We just set out to do a simple 3 mile run, but it pretty much ended up being a pace run.

Usually a 9 minute pace feels pretty good to me. We ended up doing about a 9:15 pace and it felt FAST to me. Maybe my body still isn't adjusted from my time off. Very frustrating.

However, I AM reaping the rewards of my body sculpting efforts. I have a very faint 2-pack (the two at the top) when viewed at certain angles. I know this is not a big deal for most people, but for me? I am ecstatic!

No comments: