Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Best Intentions

Hmmm...so I have been a little lazy with my workouts. One reason can be totally blamed on work, but the second reason is completely my own fault. I went away to Chicago this past weekend and although I had the best intentions to work out (I brought two running outfits, etc.) it didn't happen. I was indulging a little too much in rich foods (who wants to run after that?) and decided that sleeping in was more important than getting my workout in. I also missed my TNT practice last night because there was an "emergency" at work. Grrr.

I can REALLY tell that I have been slacking too. I feel really sluggish and tired and I feel like my stomach is coming back. I've also regained 3 pounds (can you really do that in a WEEK?). But the bad thing is that tonight I work until 9pm. So there will be no running. I just have to kick myself into gear when I get back to the city on Thursday!

No comments: