Friday, May 23, 2008

Nervously Waiting on a Reply

I feel like I am trying to get into college again.

Well, I mean, that was a much more important decision, but that's how I FEEL.

I just submitted my lottery form for the ING New York City Marathon. We don't find out until mid-June whether we make it or not (actually I think my coach said it would be on the 21st...but there was no indication from the confirmation email I just received). I mean, the world will not be over if I don't get in. And if I don't get in, I still get to run the Marine Corps Marathon in DC. But even so, I would really like to get into the New York City Marathon. It is one of those "life goal" things.

I guess if I don't get in (and I don't get in the next two times I apply) I have guaranteed entry. :) Unfortunately, I joined the NYRR too late to get guaranteed entry for next year.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: