Monday, June 2, 2008

Crazy Week!

Finally back home! It seems like I have been gone forever, and it is so hard to run when I am not home. I was also worried that I would gain a ton of weight, because I have not been eating so healthily. Luckily though, I am the exact same weight as when I left.

This week is crazy with after work stuff, and most of it is running related!

I have a fundraising clinic tonight, a practice tomorrow, a race on Wednesday (at 5:30 am!!!), and an injury prevention clinic on Thursday. Whew! Friday I am on pins and needles, because I find out if I made it into the NYC Marathon. I know the chances are slim of me getting in and I know I have guaranteed entry into the Marine Corps Marathon through TNT, but I will still be really upset if I don't make it in. I warned Bill already that I would probably be mopey about it. My friend Julie, who just started running in January, also entered her name into the lottery. I hope we both get in.

Tuesday night's practice is a cross-training run. Turns out that last week's run was a form practice, so I didn't miss the cross-training. I know I will be thinking differently on Wednesday, but for now I am really pumped for the practice.

No comments: