Monday, February 5, 2007

The Beginning of an Uphill Battle

Although my friends and co-workers now consider me a serious runner, I completely disagree. Running this marathon will be a first for me, so I decided that maybe I should document this whole marathon-training thing in a blog. I have signed up for the 2007 Flying Pig in Cincinnati, joined a training program, and have been training for about a month now. I have two full months left, so I'm crossing my fingers for no injuries and waiting for the day when I actually say "18 miles? That's nothing!" (which my fellow group-members have assured me will happen). We'll see.

2 comments:

keith said...

hey, good luck with your training! looks like you're doing great!

keith said...

hey! good luck on your training!

looks like it's going great!