Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Wondering about the Weather

So, it JUST started to snow but everyone at work is talking about going home. It sounds like practice is still on for tonight. We are doing hills from Game Day Sports Cafe to Mt. Adams. I was planning on going despite the cold but I must say I am very unmotivated. If I go home, there is no way in hell that I am getting off of my butt to work out on the treadmill at the gym. I didn't really think about the ice though until Bill just mentioned it in an IM where I was pondering going or not. But here I am eating an entire order of cheesesticks from Papa John's with the rationale that I would be running at least 5 miles. Should I stop eating the cheesesticks...?...it may be too late. There are only four left. Ice, dark, cold, stupid people on the roads on the way home. My incentive to go is decreasing.

No comments: