Friday, February 23, 2007

Saturday Route

Our Saturday route map is posted here:
http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=108061

11.32 miles and it looks like there is a gradual uphill from mile 8 to mile 11.32. Yuck! Tonight I am going to be a loser and catch up on TV I missed. I mention this because there is apparantly an episode of "How I Met Your Mother" called "Lucky Penny" where Barney runs the NYC marathon. Barney freaks me out a little bit so it might be pretty hilarious. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good run tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I just found your blog on the front page of the Flying Pig website. Hope you're going to post some more. This is going to be my first marathon as well. Good luck!

calurin said...

good luck emily!
i ran the san francisco marathon many years ago, and the scenery was breath-taking--when the running wasn't, ha!ha! it was hard and felt like forever, but i love that i did it, and hope to be training for another marathon very soon. your training sounds smart and like it's a lot of fun! with my 2 sisters i'll be walking the 5k of the flying pig--they normally don't exercise, but are trying to get into it, and this sounds like a lot of fun! good luck!
calurin