Thursday, August 2, 2007

Fun Running Wallpapers

OK. I'm sure you have all seen these, and they are nothing new, because I think the "Impossible is Nothing" campaign from adidas actually started a few years ago. But when I was in London, the whole Flora Marathon had all of these little drawings and sayings about running posted everywhere, and I thought they were so cool. Well, they have a lot of these sayings/drawings available as wallpaper for your desktop.

Just go here and under "downloads" is a pull-down menu that says "impossible is nothing". I almost guarantee that there will be a wallpaper that suits your running personality.

The one on my desktop right now says "halfway thru my run I realized I actually felt GOOD". My other favorites are: I run so I can eat cookies" and "I run until my playlist runs out" (although for me this is a little less true because otherwise I would be running for HOURS).

Anyway, I just thought they were cool and worth checking out. The entire site is actually pretty cool and worth checking out too.

No comments: