Thursday, August 16, 2007

New Running Music

I know I have done this kind of post before but that was back in March. I am super music involved, so you KNOW I am not listening to the same music now that I was back then.

Here are ten of my running favorites currently in the mix:

Everything's Just Wonderful - Lily Allen
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen or the Vandals (I like both versions)
On the Radio - Regina Spektor
O.P.P. - Naughty By Nature
Grace Kelly - Mika
Laura - Scissor Sisters
Don't Stand So Close to Me - the Police
My Moon My Man - Feist
Rehab - Amy Winehouse

It's funny which songs end up being good running songs. I thought the "Dark Side of the Moon" album by Pink Floyd would be a great one to run to. But last week I tried it out on my long run and HATED it. I felt like I was dragging the whole way. I think I like stuff (at least recently) with a really good beat.

1 comment:

Jives said...

Thanks for the tips chickie! I need a new playlist...