Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bad Girl

I opted for a glass of wine after work with friends instead of running. Whoops. At least I knew when I accepted the invitation that running wasn't going to happen. I even IM'ed Bill and said "Do you think I can skip my run tonight to go out for a drink?" Not like he could have changed my mind or anything. If he would have said that I should probably run I probably would have spent the next 5 minutes trying to convince him that I didn't need to run. I guess I just needed validation for skipping my workout. :)

Tonight I'm sure I will pay for it. I have a Yasso 800 workout. Even though I logged a 10:20 pace for my 16 miler, I'm still going to do them at 4:22s (which would be a 10 minute pace for the marathon). I'm up to 6 of them, and I have to say, I sort of am looking forward to them.

I noticed on the Flying Pig Site that they have an "updated course". I took a look at the map and don't see where it's different...maybe where we run on Linn Street? For some reason I don't remember going that far west in downtown Cincinnati. I don't know. If that's not it, I'm not really sure what the change is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Running from 3rd to Linn-8th-7th to Gilbert is the biggest change to the course. This replaces the run east on 3rd to Broadway-Eggleston-Reading.

There are also minor changes to the Start and Finish.