Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Busy Week

This week has been so busy that I have had a hard time getting my running workouts in.

Tonight is supposed to be 7 Yasso 800s. I am going to really have to try and motivate myself all day to do these. For one, I will be getting home from work later than usual. Secondly, my last Yasso workout was HORRIBLE because the gym was so so hot. I am not hoping for much better (temperaturewise) from the gym tonight because it is supposed to be in the 60s today and it seems like it takes the building awhile to adjust (it's been in the 30s). I'll just remember all of the Yassos I did while training for Chicago...outside...on the hot track :)

I have also thrown off my running schedule a little, by doing my 18 on the first weekend in April (running with the Roncker group) instead of my 20. I'm not sure how to compensate for this. I guess I will ask the Roncker runners if they are doing their 20 the following week and follow THEIR program from there on out. I figure that I've followed their program the other two times, so I should be okay.

There is NO chance I am even THINKING about picking up the pace anymore on these Yassos. I think I've found my speed...fast enough to make me exhausted by the end of each one, but by the time the next one rolls around, energized again!

1 comment:

julie said...

couldn't you just run 18 with them and then keep going for 2 more alone? they'd prolly think you're super hardcore, too.