Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Boo! Running Slump

I may be a Type A Personality, but I am definitely a Type B Personality when it comes to working out. Yes, once again I am in my running depression. I really, truly, fully meant to run last night, but it didn't happpen. I just don't feel like doing it. And the mornings? Forget it. Sleep seems so much more important.

And really? I should have run last night, because tonight is out of the question since I am having people over. Tommorow is out of the question because I am traveling. I guess I will have to do Thursday.

On top of that, I need to make Thursday my "long run" because Saturday everyone is only doing an easy 4 miles. Now, of course, "long run" means 6 miles since I am now training for the Thanksgiving Day 10k, but even so, I am totally unmotivated. I guess I am just one of those people who needs a training group. Otherwise I just won't do it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you join the Running Spot Training Group that is training for the Thanksgiving Day race. Running with the group gets me more motivated!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that there's always a group that runs on Thursdays from the Spot.

Unknown said...

I always forget about the Thursday night runs! I used to not go because I was drinking with my friends, but I can always do that AFTER my run :)