Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blog Love

Tonight is running on my own in the neighborhood. I am kind of excited because it is so warm out! I have a 6.8 mile route all mapped out to make up for the 7 miles I lost out on last night. (I tried to make it 7, but just couldn't get it to work out right. I guess we're talking about point two measly miles so it shouldn't matter).

Anyway, I have been getting so many great and encouraging comments on my blog, which just makes me feel, well, really good. It is so nice to know that there is a community of people out there struggling with their runs right along with me. Believe it or not, knowing that people are reading my blog helps me through some of those tough runs.

Now that my training is almost halfway through I think that I realize one of the most important things to my training is a great support system. My husband, parents, friends and family, running group and now blog all give that to me. So thank you all!

No comments: