Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oh Yeah, the Pain Comes TWO Days After

I guess I forgot, you know, having a week off of running and all. I mean, I'm not limping around or anything (well, maybe I am, I have a tendency to have concerned co-workers come up to me and ask "are you LIMPING?" in a shocked way, to which I answer, "what? Oh, I guess...I added more mileage to my runs last night.") but I do feel a little strain in the back of my calves. Oh yeah, I guess hill repeats do that.

Last night I did my circuit training. 30s of each excercise, 30s rest.
Here are the circuits I did:

Shuttle Runs
Rowing Abs
Bunny Jumps
Sit-Ups
Cycling with Raised Abs
Leg Scissors
Tricep Dips
Push Ups
Squat Thrusts
Push-Ups (from knees)
Straddle Jumps
Squats

I must admit, I felt a little funny doing all of this in my flat. I guess though that I will feel even sillier once I transfer to a hotel next week. I'm hoping the hotel has a gym, but I can't tell from their website, which means they probably don't.

Tonight is 3 miles. I am working to build up my speed!

No comments: