Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lazy Girl

So, I didn't really work out last night, unless you count drinking a bunch of beers and running to first base once working out. I don't.

I could say that I at least tried to run in the morning, but I didn't. I didn't even set my alarm for early to make an attempt. I just can't do those morning runs. So I guess all my London good intentions have officially gone down the drain now.

Oh well, enough of me chastising myself...I am definitely hitting the gym tonight and working out my arms on the weight machines.

But, I found something interesting out. I always have this really horrible taste in my mouth when I am running, and afterwards my breath REALLY stinks. Bill said he was either watching something on TV, or read something (I do listen, I swear) where they said that the bad breath was due (at least partially) to burning fat. It was an article (or show segment) about bad breath, and they were saying that people on low carb diets often have bad breath because they are burning fat. Now I guess that would be an okay reason to have bad breath. Or, at least okay to have it while you are running and have no access to brushing your teeth. Anyway, I will have to look more into that.

Saturday (doesn't it feel like a Friday?) is an easy ten miles. Whoo hoo!

No comments: