Friday, April 6, 2007

An EASY Saturday Run

Saturday we are scheduled for 12-13 miles. I jokingly say to my friends "oh we have an easy day on Saturday...13 miles." I say that, because I think it sounds funny. But then I was actually thinking about it and I was like, you know, 13 miles IS easy now. I usually spend all Friday stressing (oh, did I say stressing, I meant mentally preparing) for my Saturday run... you know, wondering if my body can make it to the end, figuring out how to pace, etc. I am so not stressed about tomorrow! I have been letting my knee rest all week, so I am ready to go. I am so very sick of NOT running. I think running has become an addiction for me, so when I don't run, I kind of go crazy. I also found my strap for my patellar (sp?) tracking problem. It was mixed in with the laundry. Of course.

No comments: