Friday, April 20, 2007

Technology Rocks!

I was really really hoping that mapmyrun worked in the UK, but doubting that it would. My plan to run tomorrow included running in as straight a line as long as I could for 60 minutes and turning around to go back and getting lost. But mapmyrun actually works ANYWHERE in the WORLD!!!

Yeah! I've mapped a 12 mile route and could actually view all of the little veers instead of turns, when the street names change, and what tube stations I will be passing. Now we'll see whether or not I get lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of mapmyrun before, but now I think I'm obsessed. It's a TON easier than plugging all the turns into mapquest or actually taking the time to drive my routes. Thanks for the tip, and good luck in the Pig! --Cincy girl in VA