Thursday, April 12, 2007

Stress Stress Stress

Grrrr. So nothing is ever easy right? Still waiting for my flight info to be confirmed. It is hard to mentally prepare for my 20 mile run with that still on my mind. But it DOES still look like I will be able to catch the late afternoon flight, which means I can definitely get my run in. Yay! I am treating myself to a pedicure afterwards. And I am NOT making apologies for my feet. I know they are gross. I am just happy that I have all of my toenails! AND it looks like I will be getting back in time for dinner the Friday before the Pig, which will definitely give me time to recoup. My legs are still a little sore, but I am icing them like crazy. I even brought my huge wrap-around icepack into work. I look silly and everyone keeps asking what is wrong with me. I am hoping to drive the course tomorrow so I don't mess up the whole Mariemont thing again. I figure if I can do this...I can do 26.2!

No comments: