Friday, April 27, 2007

Houseguest!

This weekend my husband Bill will be coming to visit me here. I am excited! But it also means that I definitely have to get my butt out of bed early to do my seven-miler tomorrow. I have tried to run here in the morning on several occasions and it just doesn't work. I am just doing a straight out and back run. It is not the most interesting but will guarantee that I don't get lost.


This taper thing is good stuff. My legs feel great and my knee seems to be fully restored to its full capability.
I feel like I have a fresh pair of legs! I was sort of worried that all of the walking I do on the weekends would screw everything up, but I feel really good. The taper thing is also good for my stomach. I do love to eat, and it seems like I am hungry enough to eat lots more than I usually do. It is like a free license to eat as much as I want. Just two nights ago I polished off an entire pizza by myself and then 15 minutes later 2 granola bars. Bill said that me running is expensive, not because of the gear, or the program costs, but because of my eating habits when I am working out. That made me laugh. I feel like a crazed woman every time I head into the kitchen. Yay taper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you :)